Get OnPoint Blog
Watch, Enjoy, Collaborate, and Learn….
Sarah Lee says:
- Looking Up: The Fine Art Of Managing Your Boss October 17, 2018You’re keenly aware of all the things you need.Have you ever stopped to think about what your boss needs?Janine Schindler, CommunityVoice
- Simple Concepts For Successful Communication: Be Clear And Direct October 17, 2018The most important strategy to be both clear and brief is preparation. If you don’t know what you want to say, and when you want to say it, your ability to convey information is extremely compromised.Dean Brenner, CommunityVoice
- How To Empower A Bottom-Up Culture In Your Company October 17, 2018While your employees may be responsible for cultivating a bottom-up work culture, you need to start by empowering the culture in the first place.Shane Barker, CommunityVoice
- Is It No Longer A Fit At Your Company? Here's How To Move Forward October 17, 2018Recognizing you and your company are going in different directions doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with you or your leadership skills.Jenn Lofgren, CommunityVoice
- How To Identify What Derails You (And What You Can Do About It) October 17, 2018Change happens slowly, but like building new muscles, we create change in ourselves with intention and practice.Karyn Gallant, CommunityVoice