Known for his approach that balances candor, class, and humor, Dr. Fazio reaches audiences and invites them to be inspired and focus forward. Rob is a uniquely qualified executive advisor that brings over 20 years of experience serving C-suite executives, athletes, and surgeons. What do all of these populations have in common? They are elite performers that have improved through implementing the simple, yet tailored strategies developed by Rob. As a keynote speaker, Rob will equip audiences with these simple, yet powerful performance strategies that can be employed today to create the tomorrow you want.
Motivational Currency®: The Coins of Influence and Inclusion
• Break out of the motivation myths that hold you back
• Build their influence capital through learning a unique, time-tested approach to engaging and connecting with a diverse range of people and styles
• Learn the language of motivation: Performance, Power, People, and Purpose
• Master the art of Recognizing, Reading, and Leading motivators in yourself and others
• Discover how to invite people to be motivated from the inside out
• Learn how to build a Motivational Bank Account for themselves and others
• Leverage the Motivational Currency® Calculator to build their influence capital
Each individual is unique and has a unique constellation of motivators. You must be able to tap into the Motivational Currency® that fuels each of your professionals to generate desired results.
BullyProof: Using subtle Strength to Influence Alphas
• Learn how to resist the urge to punch back and fight on a Bully’s turf
• Discover the different types of Alphas and how to influence them to generate the best possible outcomes through making intentional D-E-A-L-S
• Develop subtle Strength (sS) which is intentional influence using calm confidence to demonstrate respect and backbone simultaneously
• Leverage original research on Alphas that will help build alliances
• Build the capability to create BullyProof environments
Alphas make things happen. Too often people avoid them rather than build alliances with them. You must develop strategies to harness the power of Alphas and prevent them from becoming Bullies.
It’s Not Just a Woman’s Job: Advocating for Female Leaders
• Go from saying what people want to hear to advocating and building alliances to propel the success of women
• Shift from a traditional mindset to an alliance mindset to create partnerships across genders, generations, and cultures
• Learn how to partner with female and male Alphas
• Master the 8 Advocate behaviors to create opportunities
Developing female leaders takes more than saying the right things and feeling good. It requires intentional action and collaboration amongst all team members to harness the power of emerging female leaders.
Success through Strength
• Be challenged to figure out why strength is the foundation of all success and growth
• Understand their strength style: weak, subtle, overt, or dominant
• Become aware of how you react to others and avoid falling into the trap of reacting with weakness or dominance.
• Start the creation of their success story
• Be encouraged to bring others along in their success journey
No matter what you are trying to achieve you need strength. Just like anything it requites a mindset and a skill set to build strength so you can succeed in tough times and the good times.
Simple is the New Smart: Success Strategies That Stick
• Realize that if an approach is not appetizing, digestible, and memorable it’s worthless
• See what elite performers such as surgeons, athletes, executives, and influencers do to excel
• Embrace the importance of failing forward
• Understand that listening can be bad for your health and how to break free from limitations
• Discover the art of Reading before Leading so you can be intentional with your time
You will learn how to do more with less. “Doing simple better” will allow you to
reach your full human potential
Leading with Laughter
• Learn how laughter leads to performance
• Go from thinking laughter is just for fun to how it makes money for everyone
• Get an understanding of the research that connects humor to mitigating what’s not so fun about work such as burnout, turnover, and turmoil
• Be encouraged to take smart risks using humor
• Find ways to use humor even if they are not naturally funny
• Laugh and learn
Humor is not a laughing matter increases productivity and creativity. The more you have humor be part of your day the more engaged people will be. People who are perceived to be funny make more money.