Find what motivates others by getting certified using our Motivational Currency® Calculator. A simple way to assess and adapt your motivational approach.
Our first certification was a success. We certified people from the US, Germany, and India. We look forward to building our community. Stay connected to learn about our next certification.
Session Date(s): Come back to this page for future certification dates.
Why Get Certified?
- Most conflict is a result of style, not substance
- The less we understand one another the less productive we are
- Getting certified gives you a common language and a diversified approach to increase people’s desire to perform
The certification package includes the following:
- Learn how to assess what motivates yourself and others
- Discover practical tips on how to read cues in others
- Be equipped to debrief a Motivational Currency Profile
- Learn how to create a Motivation Map
- Enhance your coaching abilities
- Gain access to an exclusive LinkedIn Group
- Be trained on how to administer the MCC
- Take the MCC and get a debrief on your profile
- Get access to slides and activities that can be used to facilitate a session with future purchases of MCCs
- Receive a playbook on “Coachable Actions,” a training manual, and a brief video to reinforce your key learning
- Discuss original research on Motivational Currency related to gender, generations, and industry.
Facilitated by Rob Fazio, PhD and Gagandeep Singh, MBA
Motivational Currency is a versatile tool that has many uses:
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Increasing influence potential
- Keeping people engaged
- Creating a common language
Registration will be limited for this first time certification. Motivational Currency is based on the research of the late David McClelland’s Social Motives while at Harvard.